Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Diaper Cover Heaven

I love cloth diapers. Really, I do. What else could be so cute and double as baby-butt cover? I am having so much fun finding adorable cloth diapers and covers. The best part for me is that I get to buy them from talented small business owners and know that my pennies are really making a difference in someone's life.

If you don't know how much I love Etsy and what it has done for crafty people everywhere, you don't know much about me! I am a FAN-atic. Really! I wanted to share the awesome diaper covers I got from an awesome seller over at Etsy and rave about how wonderful they are. I bought one for Bean and one for Kitty. Kit's is so super cute and so well-made. She loves it, it works like a charm and Mama is happy. (Bean's is gorgeous too, just as of yet unused.)
Check out Brookiellen Designs, you won't be sorry you did.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment